Application for Death Certificate
- A Death Notification Form.
- A NIRA Notification Of Death Form 12 Completed And Signed By The Notifier
- Copy Of National ID of the Notifier
- National Identification Number (Nin)/NID of the Deceased.
- Payment Receipt. Visit a nearby Bank and inform them that you'd like to pay for NIRA Death Certificate application. Please come with your receipt. The fees are as follows and may include bank charges:
- UGX 5000 for Nationals
- USD 40 for Foreigners
Death Outside of Uganda Requirements
- A Copy of the Death Certificate
- Fill a NIRA Notification of Death Form 12 Dully Signed by the Notifier
- Copy of a National ID/Passport of the Notifier
- National Identification Number (Nin)/NID or Passport of the Deceased.
- A Statutory Declaration Dully Registered with URSB (Uganda Registration Services Bureau)
- A Cover Letter Addressed to The Executive Director.